How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes 2019 – It is widely known that transferring photos from PC to iPhone or otherwise is not easy. Yet, it doesn’t mean it cannot be transferred at all.
Using iTunes is the most used way to do. It is very common to use iTunes as a helper to transfer the photos. In fact, there are ways that can be applied besides using iTunes. Therefore, it is necessary to know how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes 2019.
Table of Contents
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes 2019
Before talking further, you must have known that iPhone is used massively around the world. The iPhone users believe this phone is easy to use. Compared to Android, the features are quite different in names and functions.
Although Android smartphone offers great quality, a lot of iPhone users still love to use their current phone. Later, there will be reasons that will be spilled why iPhone users stay with it.
Get to Know How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes 2019
As mentioned before, people usually use iTunes to transfer photos from PC to iPhone. Yet, this is not the only way that can be done. First of all, let’s get to know how to transfer photos from pc to iPhone without iTunes 2019 through iCloud. It is easy to know.
- Use the PC where you store photos to open a browser. Type down iCloud.com in the browser.
- As Apple user, sign in to account that’s linked to the Apple device.
- Select several photos that will be transferred to the iPhone.
- Upload them.
- There, select the photos. In order to select multiple files, hold “CTRL” and click several photos.
- Select “open” and those photos will be uploaded.
- After uploading, the uploaded photos can be seen in the “photo” app in the Apple device.
It is only the first way on how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes 2019, but it still uses a feature from Apple device. It is not difficult at all, right? Again, let’s continue several ways that can be applied to transfer photos.
It is no doubt that almost everyone has an email account. Creating an account in many social media needs an email to be featured. Therefore, having an email account is essential. Another good thing from email is that it can be used to transfer photos from pc to iPhone. The steps are as follows:
- Create a folder containing photos that will be transferred.
- Make it into zip or winrar file.
- Create an email and attach the zip or winrar folder that has been created before.
- Send the email to yourself. Make sure that the email has been synced on the iPhone.
- Now, the photos can be opened through email app in the iPhone.
Facebook has gained a lot of users from the beginning of its release. The easiness to communicate with others is offered by this social media. Several features are provided to make the users love it more. People can update status and also share photos. Regarding photo sharing, Facebook is a way on how to transfer photos from pc to iPhone without iTunes 2019. Let’s check the steps below.
- First thing first, you must have a Facebook account, obviously.
- Simply upload the photos from PC to the Facebook account.
- Later on, the photos can be downloaded from the iPhone.
- In your Facebook account, click on the more option on the bottom right.
- Select photos and go to albums.
- Tap on any photo that wants to be downloaded. Press longer on the photo and select the save option. The photos are in the iPhone.
Are you one of Google users? As known, Google has several products that are widely used around the globe. One of the products is Google photos. This one can be used as well to transfer photos. Are you curious to know more? Here are the steps to do.
- Make sure that the iPhone has already Google photos.
- Download it from App Store if the app has not existed yet.
- In order to move the photos, the photos should be uploaded first to Google Photos via computer.
- Just like in the other ways, the photos can be seen in the Google Photos in the iPhone.
Dropbox is known as an online storage that can be owned by anyone. It is very simple to create an account. Email and password are two important things used in this matter. Additionally, Dropbox can be downloaded in iPhone as well. Then, how to transfer photos from pc to iPhone without iTunes 2019 using Dropbox?
- Obviously, having Dropbox app is crucial. In the computer, it can be accessed through browsers.
- Access the site and sign in. Upload photos that will be moved to iPhone. A particular folder can be created to simplify the search later.
- After all the photos are uploaded, go to the Dropbox app in the iPhone.
- There you will find photos that you wish to see in the smartphone.
Use those ways to move the photos from PC to iPhone. They are very simple and it does not need take time to learn. Indeed, there is no need to depend a lot on iTunes. Otherwise, there are also ways that can be applied to move photo from your iPhone to PC. What are they? Let’s see.
Moving to PC
This one is applied for PC that is not Apple device. it is specified to the PCs with Windows 10.
- Plug your phone into the PC with a help of USB cable.
- Wait the photos app to launch.
- Click on the import feature. It is in the upper right corner.
- A new dialogue box will appear and select photos to move here.
- The next thing is to choose where to move the photos in your PC.
- Finally, click import option when it is done.
- Moving to PC (Mac)
It is for those who have Mac as their PC. Steps to follow are not much different. here are the steps.
- Similar to previous way, plug your iPhone to Mac with USB cable
- The photos app will appear once it is connected.
- From the top menu, select file and then select import.
- Click Review feature for import when the selected photos will be downloaded.
- After selecting the photos to move, Mac will give you a notification to get it done.
- As an additional note, click Import All New Items to import all the photos that haven’t been backed up before.
Have you learned the ways? As seen above, you have had information regarding how to transfer photos from pc to iPhone without iTunes 2019 and how to do otherwise. What have been mentioned to you is not difficult to follow. The instructions are easy for sure.
Regarding iPhone, it has been mentioned earlier that the users of this phone are very massive. Although Android phone has offered more features compared to iPhone, some users do not leave this phone easily. Is there any particular reason why they do that? Of course they have reasons behind it. The reasons are given here.
- IPhone is believed to be much faster than Android. It is true seeing how iPhone 8, 8 plus or X can run so fast. Editing videos, opening large files and playing intensive games can be done joyfully.
- IPhone is easy to use. Some people may comment on how the look of iOS doesn’t chane over years. Yet, this one is a good thing since it shows that the phone is easy to use. Additionally, there have been great additional features on the phone.
- For your information, iOS is still leading system in which developers want to launch their app. best apps first come in iPhone. Some apps are Snapchat, Instagram, or Super Mario Run for example.
- Bloatware is a serious matter since it takes up space in your phone. Many Android phones haven’t been able to overcome this one yet. Fortunately, there is no bloatware in iPhone. It shows that iPhone is in the lead.
- IPhone is getting better in the matter of the hardware and software integration. The designers work hard on this to make iPhone is better than Android. The fact is that it is better indeed.
- Apple Pay is in the same battle field with Samsung Pay and Android Pay. Although there are many rivals, Apple Pay is more popular. It is easy to make mobile payments and using it needs less time to learn.
What do you think about the reasons? Do you have the same reasons? Or, do you want to add something there? It is believed that using iPhone is easier and better than using Android phone. That’s all information regarding how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes 2019 as well as the reasons to stay with your iPhone. Hope it useful.